Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

MAC Champs!!

DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
Miami swept through the MAC tournament going undefeated last weekend in Akron.  On Wednesday Miami beat #7Toledo 5-2, Thursday we beat #3Ohio 3-0, Friday we beat #4NIU 2-1, and Saturday in the championship game, Miami again defeated #3 Ohio 3-0.  Senior pitcher Amber Logeman was named MAC Tournament MVP allowing only 3 runs in 32.1 innings.

Comments

• Spanks004Spanks004 Wealthy Alum
    Yes, there is a pretty large thread (compared to previous softball threads)

It was accidentally placed under Football, which seems to be common on this new board
  • DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
    Well, I have been gone for awhile and was surprised to not see anything on our site.  I watched the replay of the championship game last night on TWCSC.
  • Spanks004Spanks004 Wealthy Alum
    DICK said:

Well, I have been gone for awhile and was surprised to not see anything on our site.  I watched the replay of the championship game last night on TWCSC.

Yup, understood, but we had you covered, three pages worth