Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

How did club team do this year?

bpatbpat Wealthy Alum
edited December 2016 in Men's Club Sports
Since JiveHawk left us, we've had no club updates. Anyone know how they did this year?

Comments

• Redhawks16Redhawks16 Wealthy Alum

http://www.ncfafootball.org/league/standings/

Looks like 2-3 and didn't make the playoffs this year.

• coachdadjccoachdadjc Summer Orientee
    Congratulations to the 2017 Miami RedHawks club football team on their division winning victory over Ohio State today by a final score of 39-16! The team will play in the conference championship game next weekend (I think) for the right to go back to the NCFA playoffs! GO REDHAWKS! Love and Honor!
    Re6H5wkSpanks004Nescacdad
  • Spanks004Spanks004 Wealthy Alum
    Nice, congrats!
  • redhawk11redhawk11 Wealthy Alum

Congratulations to the 2017 Miami RedHawks club football team on their division winning victory over Ohio State today by a final score of 39-16! The team will play in the conference championship game next weekend (I think) for the right to go back to the NCFA playoffs! GO REDHAWKS! Love and Honor!

Who needs women's hockey when we could just go D1 in football!! Let's do it!

dave67AORedHawk33mollautt
  • coachdadjccoachdadjc Summer Orientee
    The club football team will travel to Baltimore to play Coppin State on Saturday night! GO REDHAWKS!
    DSnyder15redhawk11
  • rexjack53rexjack53 Wealthy Alum
    they get beat?
  • CAredhawk13CAredhawk13 Senior Barfly
    Lost 22-16
  • The_RockThe_Rock Havighurstite
    According to Ohio U hockey logic, we are better than OU in football.
    redhawk11
  • dave67dave67 Wealthy Alum
    I could not wait til OU does NCAA hockey and we kick the crap out of 'em!