Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

2019 Football commits

124»

Comments

• grumpy1grumpy1 Senior Barfly
    andystef said:

I'd have to do some research to see if Deland McCullough ranks in the top 15 running backs in Miami history and I think he probably does. I have seen some great ones including John Pont, Tom Pagna, Bobby Wallace, Tirrel Burton, Dave Thielen, Bob Bronston, Travis Prentice, Bob Hitchens, Randy Walker, Rob Carpenter, Sherman Smith,  etc  (probably left out a few).

Don Peddie, not an all time great but has the unusual distinction of having never lost a single yard from scrimmage.
    mama44
  • digitalhawkdigitalhawk Senior Barfly
    edited December 2018

ugh....good enough for MAC East Champ UB, but not for MU!

if you recognize the last name....Papa was the tallest player in the MAC at 6'9"
    From the school that brought you Bob Gulley. Byzcinski has a younger brother that will be a very sought after lineman in the next year or two. Maybe we can send a coach or two up in that direction?
  • laxdaddylaxdaddy Senior Barfly
    Trading a Rice education for UB?

miamialum
  • NescacdadNescacdad Senior Barfly
    In looking at the 24/7 list it looks like we got the 15th best class among G5 schools. There are a handful of P5 schools below us.