Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Tiger is back

dave67dave67 Wealthy Alum
Congrats to Tiger Woods, Masters champ after 11 year hiatus!
redhawk11DICK

Comments

• redhawk11redhawk11 Wealthy Alum
    That was awesome
    dave67DICK
  • profholt82profholt82 Wealthy Alum
    Before the tournament began, I had my money on Koepka, and still thought he was going to get it done going down the stretch. Just too many pars on the last few holes, needed a putt to fall.

It was amazing to see how many of the leaders fell apart on the back 9. I know that always happens to a few guys, but it seemed like everyone was in the drink and doubled on 12. That was when it became apparent that Tiger was indeed back. He was stoic from that point on, and the others had fear in their eyes.
    DICK
  • hawkattack06hawkattack06 Off-Campus Slummer
    No reason to go for that pin on 12. Nicklaus and Hogan were famous for just hitting it over the bunker and taking their par. Tiger knows that too and it was a big reason why he won today.
    Mowchdave67
  • Iam4hawksIam4hawks Senior Barfly
    I'll be honest, I never thought he'd win another major.