Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Comments

• Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum
    "That urine, per the report, actually belonged to his girlfriend — who likely didn’t know she was pregnant at the time."

Well that's a fun way to find out!
  • Professor_FateProfessor_Fate Wealthy Alum
  • EDDIEEDDIE Wealthy Alum
    edited August 5
  • 90skin90skin Senior Barfly
    Since he tested positive for being pregnant, does he have renewed eligibility to join the Bobcats women's team?
    Professor_Fate
  • JiveHawkJiveHawk Wealthy Alum
    (Not so) fun fact: if a pregnancy test shows up as positive for a male, it's a warning sign for testicular cancer. I was worried for a second but now I can laugh at DJ.
  • dave67dave67 Wealthy Alum
    JiveHawk said:

(Not so) fun fact: if a pregnancy test shows up as positive for a male, it's a warning sign for testicular cancer. I was worried for a second but now I can laugh at DJ.

It is also a sign that he cheated on the drug test and should be shot.
  • AORedHawk33AORedHawk33 Wealthy Alum
    Shot huh? Seems extreme
    JCook32
  • D_DayD_Day Senior Barfly

Shot huh? Seems extreme

Yeah - I think we should limit it to chemical castration.
  • thechuck_2112thechuck_2112 Wealthy Alum
    that escalated quickly
  • profholt82profholt82 Wealthy Alum
    So does this mean that he had to juice in order to hack it on the Bosnian national team?
  • JiveHawkJiveHawk Wealthy Alum

So does this mean that he had to juice in order to hack it on the Bosnian national team?

No, it means he was getting stoney baloney too much.
  • thechuck_2112thechuck_2112 Wealthy Alum
    Didn't he not actually make the Bosnian national team?
  • profholt82profholt82 Wealthy Alum
    JiveHawk said:

No, it means he was getting stoney baloney too much.
    Ah, well, he did attend OU, so no big surprise there. Nothing brings to mind OU more than the aroma of weed, BO and patchouli.