Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

NIU basketball Visitors

NickskinNickskin Wealthy Alum
edited October 2019 in Men's Basketball Recruiting
here is an unofficial list of recruits taking in the campus and the FB game today:

2021 6-1 PG Ryan Conway, Dulaney, Lutherville Timonium, MD (received an offer today)
2021 6-6 G Owen Dease, Evansville, IN (received an offer today)
2021 6-3 G Isaiah Ramey, Cederville HS
2021 6-8 C Peyton Sparks, Winchester HS
2021 6-8 C Maro Egodotaye, Carrol HS
2022 6-7 SF Jacob Connor, Alter HS
2021 G Jovan Small, Franklin Central HS
2022 6-6 F Matt Spears, Pike HS
2021 6-5 SF Chrishawn Christmas, Gary, IN
2021 6-3 2G Jaylin Gibson, Evanston
2021 6-2 2G Blake Peters, Evanston
2022 6-8 F Peter Moe, Cathedral HS

Comments

• NickskinNickskin Wealthy Alum
    edited October 2019
    2022 6-5 SF JJ Louden, Brownsburg, Ind.
    2021 6-7 SF Owen Lobsinger Powers Catholic HS Flint Michigan
    2021 6-1 PG Shamar Avance of Lawrence North
    2022 6-2 G CJ Gunn, Lawrence North HS
    2021 6 G KJ Swain, Cincinnati Christian
  • skinsskins Wealthy Alum
    Must be the no one over "6-7" invite?

;)
    skin66
  • skin66skin66 Wealthy Alum
    skins said:

Must be the no one over "6-7" invite?

;)

First of all, mishap on the spam button. Secondly, I walked amongst these young people as they looked at the statues of the Cradle members. Several of them looked as if they had plenty of room to fill out. Very slim of build. Most appeared interested, others put on the”very bored” looks.

• NickskinNickskin Wealthy Alum
    Skin66 - most of these kids would be entering college in 2021 or 2022.  They're 15-16 years old and many will fill out.  However, the staff had a lot of very talented kids on campus yesterday.  2021 PG Ryan Conway is a 4* recruit with offers from the likes of Stanford and Kansas State.  2022 JJ Louden is one of the top players in Indiana. 
  • BluesmanBluesman Wealthy Alum
    Not sure why there is the concern over the height of sophs and juniors. They will grow. And just because this class might not have true post player size, I am sure Jack Owens is recruiting those players, they just might not have been on campus this weekend. 
  • skin66skin66 Wealthy Alum
    Nickskin said:

Skin66 - most of these kids would be entering college in 2021 or 2022.  They're 15-16 years old and many will fill out.  However, the staff had a lot of very talented kids on campus yesterday.  2021 PG Ryan Conway is a 4* recruit with offers from the likes of Stanford and Kansas State.  2022 JJ Louden is one of the top players in Indiana. 

That’s my point. They have “room” to fill out and most of them will. They will probably grow taller. I stood next to Conway for awhile until I could get a better look at his name badge. He just looks and walks like a player.
    DICK