Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Your license plate?

digitalhawkdigitalhawk Senior Barfly
edited December 2019 in Miami Memos
Was returning to Cincinnati from thanksgiving trip to Chicago last night. Passed an SUV with Ohio plates:
(Decal miami M) OF OHIO
Anyone on this board?

Comments

• EDDIEEDDIE Wealthy Alum
    Not mine.

I used to have 10SNE1

I miss that one.
    moose
  • elpalitoelpalito Wealthy Alum
    The state of Maryland has plates for just about every college. Miami has two plate options...the M or the hawk head.
    Fyi for any alums in MD
    redhawk11naptownHawk
  • NescacdadNescacdad Wealthy Alum
    18 different out of state university plates are available in NC...none of them from an Ohio college or university.
  • what a complete kick in the nutz here in PA.....no miami plate, but there is a marshall one!  i thought that pittsburgh was a large alumni center for us....oh well
  • MUHawk84MUHawk84 Wealthy Alum
    I passed a Tesla yesterday. LP was “FUEL LOL”...
    Re6H5wk
  • thechuck_2112thechuck_2112 Wealthy Alum
    Here's mine:

grumpy1DevilGradredhawk11gentbaseball12skin66Re6H5wkDSnyder15MooreHawk90skinJohnnyMacand 5 others.
  • 19goSkins19goSkins Senior Barfly
    Very nice, Chuck! But i think your tags expired
    dave67AORedHawk33Love_and_Honorskins
  • QuinoaburgerQuinoaburger Wealthy Alum
    19goSkins said:

Very nice, Chuck! But i think your tags expired

Are you a cop?
    AORedHawk33MooreHawkredbear18redhawk11Bash_Riprock
  • ChiefPanicChiefPanic Off-Campus Slummer
    Montana has the most plate options in the country. My wife sports a Griz plate, but unsurprisingly Miami is not an option out here.