Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

The Bluffs

ScalperScalper Wealthy Alum
Do students still go to the bluffs?

Comments

• redhawk11redhawk11 Wealthy Alum
    Students don't even go to class anymore.
    Blackbirddave67thechuck_2112
  • Iam4hawksIam4hawks Wealthy Alum
    loved going there back in the day. 

skin66
  • grumpy1grumpy1 Wealthy Alum
    Scalper said:

Do students still go to the bluffs?

No, they go to the golf course.
    dave67mollauttEDDIE
  • hawklbackerhawklbacker Dodds God
    pleasant memories of the bluffs.....popular with many of my clan from south quad frosh year.  always went there at night for a good sized bonfire, a "few" beverages and some climbing.  one thing we got a kick out of was how many bats there were in the woods leading up to the actual bluffs....
  • dave67dave67 Wealthy Alum
    edited 5:22PM
    The bats were there because that's where the baseball team hung out...Duh.
    skin66
  • skin66skin66 Wealthy Alum

pleasant memories of the bluffs.....popular with many of my clan from south quad frosh year.  always went there at night for a good sized bonfire, a "few" beverages and some climbing.  one thing we got a kick out of was how many bats there were in the woods leading up to the actual bluffs....

I don’t see in the list the one reason we were there although beverages may have played a part.