Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Comments

• EDDIEEDDIE Wealthy Alum
    Seems like a great hire. Although, was she let go by VT?
  • Spanks004Spanks004 Wealthy Alum
    Great background with solid programs, welcome!
  • MiamiRedskinsMiamiRedskins Havighurstite
    Hearing mixed reviewed in the softball world. Was relieved of her duties for the infield during the season and then let go
  • RedseaRedsea Wealthy Alum
    Interesting to me that the quotes from Miami were from Breanna Robinson who is the Assistant AD on Leadership and Diversity and not from the AD. I wonder if he delegated the search
  • AORedHawk33AORedHawk33 Wealthy Alum
    I believe Breanna Robinson used to play softball at Miami. She is former football player Ryne Robinson’s sister.

Great Miami family.
  • 19goSkins19goSkins Senior Barfly
    Redsea said:

Interesting to me that the quotes from Miami were from Breanna Robinson who is the Assistant AD on Leadership and Diversity and not from the AD. I wonder if he delegated the search

Not uncommon for a sport like softball. Sayler is busy these days! Hire good people like Breanna and trust them.
    thechuck_2112AORedHawk33
  • moosemoose Wealthy Alum
    killgas20 said:
    Kumar? What is that? Like 5 “o’s” or 2 “u’s”?

• redhawk11redhawk11 Wealthy Alum
    edited September 1
    I know we talk about Miami Men, but Bre is the definition of a Miami Woman. We are very lucky she is a RedHawk. I trust her.
    AORedHawk33D_Daygrumpy1Spanks004thechuck_2112HawksVox
  • JohnnyMacJohnnyMac Wealthy Alum
    redhawk11 said:

I know we talk about Miami Men, but Bre is the definition of a Miami Woman. We are very lucky she is a RedHawk. I trust her.

Always trust Miamians from Toledo.

redhawk11Bonksmithspikethechuck_2112
  • I believe Breanna Robinson used to play softball at Miami. She is former football player Ryne Robinson’s sister.

Great Miami family.

Yes, Breanna played for Miami softball and has been part of Miami athletics for a very long time.  For those of us who remember, her both Ryne not only played football, but also baseball for Miami.  Running onto the field at the start of home games, Ryne would do a flip while heading to the outfield.

I miss those afternoon games at Miami softball and baseball.  I know the lights are nice, but there was something magical about being out on a sunny afternoon and just enjoying the day with a Miami win.
    skin66D_DayAORedHawk33
  • skin66skin66 Wealthy Alum
    JohnnyMac said:

redhawk11 said:

Always trust Miamians from Toledo.

—and surrounding area.

• thechuck_2112thechuck_2112 Wealthy Alum

I believe Breanna Robinson used to play softball at Miami. She is former football player Ryne Robinson’s sister.

Great Miami family.

Yes, Breanna played for Miami softball and has been part of Miami athletics for a very long time.  For those of us who remember, her both Ryne not only played football, but also baseball for Miami.  Running onto the field at the start of home games, Ryne would do a flip while heading to the outfield.

I miss those afternoon games at Miami softball and baseball.  I know the lights are nice, but there was something magical about being out on a sunny afternoon and just enjoying the day with a Miami win.
    It was so much fun! Really tough to beat just being able to walk a few minutes to catch a baseball game on a beautiful afternoon.
  • 96Skins96Skins Havighurstite
    19goSkins said:

Redsea said:

Not uncommon for a sport like softball. Sayler is busy these days! Hire good people like Breanna and trust them.
    I’m sure Breanna was very qualified to assist but the AD’s number one job is hiring head coaches period. He surely is giving her a chance to get some credit / recognition. If he wasn’t in on this all the way I’d be shocked and highly disappointed- doubting his ability to lead.
    skin66