Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

GREAT DAY TO BE A REDHAWK!!

MEN CRUSH OU BY 20! MOVE TO 5-6 IN THE MAC AND 13-11 OVERALL. WOMEN BEAT BGSU 82-75 AT BG AND MOVE TO 8-2 IN THE MAC AND 17-4 OVERALL. 

YEP, GREAT DAY TO BE A REDHAWK!!

LOVE AND HONOR!! 
ChrisW1980

Comments

• bpatbpat Senior Barfly
    Once again basketball has done its part. Come on hockey, win won for the last 3 months.

• thechuck_2112thechuck_2112 Wealthy Alum
    Softball also shut out Youngstown State, 6-0!
    Re6H5wk
  • Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum
    edited February 9
    13-11? Cooper would be content to pack it in the rest of the way.
  • The_SackmanThe_Sackman Wealthy Alum
    I would agree but I watched Renate Crawford high five an usher before the game and it was DISGUSTING. 
    AORedHawk33grumpy1yanksalexRe6H5wkskin66redhawk11Love_and_HonorBash_Riprockthechuck_2112JCook32and 1 other.
  • RenmancoRenmanco Wealthy Alum

I would agree but I watched Renate Crawford high five an usher before the game and it was DISGUSTING. 

So, what was that all about?    Kind of icky.....
  • Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum

Was she wearing yoga pants? Shameful.
    thechuck_2112The_SackmanDICK
  • redhawk11redhawk11 Wealthy Alum
    She was wearing a basketball jersey, too. Unbelievably disrespectful to the position she holds.
    Re6H5wkBash_Riprockthechuck_2112The_SackmanLove_and_HonorDICK
  • Love_and_HonorLove_and_Honor Wealthy Alum
    Any day is a great day to be a Redhawk, we're not OU grads after all.
    skin66muhawkDICK
  • mz343mz343 Senior Barfly
    Bad day to be a Falcon, losing both ends of the women's/men's doubleheader.  Great atmosphere for the Toledo/BG game.  I was able to watch the 2nd half and it was back and forth until the end.
  • thechuck_2112thechuck_2112 Wealthy Alum
    Hockey won too, so great day all around!
    DICKChrisW1980
  • muhawkmuhawk Wealthy Alum

Any day is a great day to be a Redhawk, we're not OU grads after all.

Remember kids, if you “bleed green” you should see a doctor immediately because something is legitimately not right.
    Re6H5wk