Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Night for the Red & White Auction

VoxRedHawksVoxRedHawks Dodds God
edited April 9 in General
I'm sure that you are all aware of the event this Friday night in Cincinnati. I also hope that I'll see a lot of you there! it should be an truly incredible night!

If you can not attend, you can still participate. There are many auctions currently underway with some very cool items. Then, of course, there's the items that will be auctioned live on Friday! Here's some information in case you're interested!

Love and Honor!

A Night for Red & White auction

If you have not done so already, take a look at RW2019.GiveSmart.com. All proceeds from the evening will go to support Miami student-athlete scholarships.

The silent auction will be open until Friday, April 12 at approximately 9:30 p.m. EST When you register through the website, you will be able to submit bids via text message. A text will be sent out 10 minutes prior to the end of the auction for final bid submissions.

Thank you for your support of Miami Athletics!

EDDIEAORedHawk33gentbaseball12

Comments

• UptownHawkUptownHawk Dodds God
    See you there.
  • AORedHawk33AORedHawk33 Wealthy Alum
    Please no one bid on the experience that I bid on. It’s at a good price right now and I want to win. Thank you.
  • 19goSkins19goSkins Senior Barfly

Please no one bid on the experience that I bid on. It’s at a good price right now and I want to win. Thank you.

Don’t you dare steal my golf date with Megan Duffy! ⛳️❤️
  • BluesmanBluesman Wealthy Alum
    19goSkins said:

Don’t you dare steal my golf date with Megan Duffy! ⛳️❤️
    You will have to travel to Marquette for that!! 
  • 19goSkins19goSkins Senior Barfly
    Rat Farts!
  • cwRedhawkscwRedhawks Havighurstite
    When does bidding end?
  • Redhawks16Redhawks16 Wealthy Alum

When does bidding end?

When the new basketball arena is paid for.
    redhawk11dave67Quinoaburger