Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Chuck doesn’t need help

grumpy1grumpy1 Senior Barfly
A friend has alerted me that Ohio State’s one day football camp was held today, 6/15. Seven MAC schools were represented, Miami not among them.

Comments

• MUHawk84MUHawk84 Wealthy Alum
    Was Miami invited?
  • The_SackmanThe_Sackman Wealthy Alum
    They consider us equals IMO. Also, we're probably getting 7 figures from them in a few months.
    grumpy1JCook32
  • NickskinNickskin Wealthy Alum
    Historically, Miami has always been present at Ohio State camps.  However, Miami has not been invited in years when it plays Ohio State.  I believe this is a practice that Ohio State follows for all teams that it plays
    dave67agcthechuck_2112DICK
  • JiveHawkJiveHawk Wealthy Alum
    Nickskin said:

Historically, Miami has always been present at Ohio State camps.  However, Miami has not been invited in years when it plays Ohio State.  I believe this is a practice that Ohio State follows for all teams that it plays

I prefer jumping to conclusions...
    agcdave67
  • dave67dave67 Wealthy Alum
    That's a new track and field event.
  • skin66skin66 Wealthy Alum
    dave67 said:

Of which we have multiple record holders in different divisions. That goes without saying, at least in The Phantom Tollbooth.
    dave67Bash_Riprock
  • JiveHawkJiveHawk Wealthy Alum
    dave67 said:

Someone should make a mat, where you can jump...

QuinoaburgerRe6H5wkAORedHawk33MowchTruckCrewagc
  • BluesmanBluesman Wealthy Alum
    It makes sense from OSU's perspective not to invite Miami or any school they are playing the upcoming season. I have no issue with this. 
    Nescacdad