Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Comments

• Iam4hawksIam4hawks Senior Barfly
    Congratulations, Coach. 

• thechuck_2112thechuck_2112 Wealthy Alum
    My takeaway from reading this story and clicking through is that he spent too much on an awful house
  • yanksalexyanksalex Wealthy Alum

My takeaway from reading this story and clicking through is that he spent too much on an awful house

Is there any other way to buy a home in the LA area?
    QuinoaburgerBash_Riprockkillgas20
    You can do a lot better for $2.7MM than he did.
  • Bash_RiprockBash_Riprock Wealthy Alum
    I'm wondering if Shane Montgomery will receive an invite to the wedding?
  • redhawk11redhawk11 Wealthy Alum

Don't ask us if you are wondering that or not. You're the only one who knows your thoughts.

redhawk11 said:

Don't ask us if you are wondering that or not. You're the only one who knows your thoughts.

Good point. Does anyone think Shane Montgomery will receive an invite to the wedding?
    redhawk11thechuck_2112ChiefPanic
  • yanksalexyanksalex Wealthy Alum

redhawk11 said:

Good point. Does anyone think Shane Montgomery will receive an invite to the wedding?
    He’s just 1 or 2 invites away from making the cut.
    Bash_Riprock
  • laxdaddylaxdaddy Senior Barfly

I don't know. 

Justin Verlander is making $33 million .

Are you saying that McVay's fiancee is not at least 10% as attractive as Kate Upton?

Based on that benchmark, he did very well for himself.

• ChiefPanicChiefPanic Off-Campus Slummer
    I lol’d at this.

Then I thought....maybe he doesn’t know the post was referring to a house. And lol’d again.
    redhawk11Bash_Riprock
  • ChiefPanicChiefPanic Off-Campus Slummer

I’m not a huge fan of contemporary styling but the views and the outdoor setup easily make this a >$2.5m Southern California home.
  • grumpy1grumpy1 Senior Barfly
    If you have watched Million Dollar Listing, LA, you would know that is a steal at 2.7 mil.  In a couple years he will double his money.
    grumpy1 said:

If you have watched Million Dollar Listing, LA, you would know that is a steal at 2.7 mil.  In a couple years he will double his money.

Not coincidentally, Josh Altman was his agent.
    ChiefPanic
    edited June 25
    grumpy1 said:

Maybe so, but the exterior of the house still has a Soviet-era architectural design vibe to it.
  • skin66skin66 Wealthy Alum
    edited June 25

grumpy1 said:

Maybe so, but the exterior of the house still has a Soviet-era architectural design vibe to it.

I think I have seen that home in a movie. No, not that kind of movie, but a spy type movie.
    Mansions in Encino are often used to film that kind of movie too.
    yanksalexQuinoaburger