Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Ball St. Game

Comments

• muhawkmuhawk Wealthy Alum

Chuck will have Gus take a knee.

Treadwell did that at Boise State.
    DICK
  • JHVMUFBAlumJHVMUFBAlum Havighurstite
    Here is where Chuck needs to watch the time management!
  • I’m going to make the long drive to oxford just to kick this ESPN+ color guys ass while he tries to eat his hotdog at the half
    grumpy1Love_and_Honordigitalhawkmz343
  • BluesmanBluesman Wealthy Alum
    Mayock you can’t drop that!
    Touchdown!
  • redhawk11redhawk11 Wealthy Alum
    Never a doubt!
    Great concentration by Dom!! Shit throw by Gus.
    Nice!
    Same play with success on round 2.
    Should have been caught round 1.
    Receivers named Robinson tend to be good for Miami.
  • I’m going to make the long drive to oxford just to kick this ESPN+ color guys ass while he tries to eat his hotdog at the half

Yeah he sucks. Makes Rocky Boiman look like Vin Scully.
    Bash_Riprockhawklbacker
    Swoop running around like he has been in the locker room toking!
    Scalper
  • Cincykid3Cincykid3 Wealthy Alum
    Needed that...mostly outplayed by BSU but tied up..hopefully give us the “mo” going into second half...perhaps BSU anlittle deflated, too.
  • NescacdadNescacdad Wealthy Alum
    It worked out. Time to take this thing over.
  • NIU down 13-7 at half...
  • profholt82profholt82 Wealthy Alum
    Well, that was about the best last 3 minutes to a half that I've ever seen. Go Redhawks!
    naptownHawk
  • NYCRedHawkNYCRedHawk Off-Campus Slummer
    take care of business Miami!
    Announcers suck. Can they pipe in Bake please!!
    naptownHawk
  • Bluesman said:

Announcers suck. Can they pipe in Bake please!!

At this point I kinda appreciate Jim Barber. Him and Rocky Boiman have had to call so many Miami games the last five or so years that I feel for them.
    Nescacdad
    I usually like Dustin Fox (the color analyst) but he hasn't been very good tonight.
    A great Twitter follow for you Cleveland sports fans out there
    ESPN+ seems pointless compared to ESPN3 except just another way ESPN can suck away more money.

Wow - about 5 students in the stands in student section!
    It’s great that ESPN shows that angle of view during the half time announcers summary.
  • profholt82profholt82 Wealthy Alum
    Bluesman said:

Back in 07 we were playing Syracuse and their Orangeman was dancing around behind the endzone. I was in the front row of the student section and hollered at Swoop to come over. I said to him, I says, "look at that stupid Orange dancing around like a jackass, Swoop. He's showing you up! Swoop looks at me and give me the wing up (you know, like a thumbs up), and proceeds to attack the Orange. A hilarious mascot fight ensued, they rolled around, and a good laugh was had by all. True story.

On a related note, I also got the finger from Syracuse's return man that afternoon after I used some choice words to describe his masculinity. Good times.
    JHVMUFBAlumScalperredhawk11Love_and_HonormuhawkDICK
    If Chuck doesn't score our first drive, I am ordering Mollaut to rip off his shirt and run onto the field!!
    profholt82

Bluesman said:

Back in 07 we were playing Syracuse and their Orangeman was dancing around behind the endzone. I was in the front row of the student section and hollered at Swoop to come over. I said to him, I says, "look at that stupid Orange dancing around like a jackass, Swoop. He's showing you up! Swoop looks at me and give me the wing up (you know, like a thumbs up), and proceeds to attack the Orange. A hilarious mascot fight ensued, they rolled around, and a good laugh was had by all. True story.

On a related note, I also got the finger from Syracuse's return man that afternoon after I used some choice words to describe his masculinity. Good times.

It’s like to OU mascot attacking Brutus Buckeye.

I’m going to make the long drive to oxford just to kick this ESPN+ color guys ass while he tries to eat his hotdog at the half

I’m going to make the long drive to oxford just to kick this ESPN+ color guys ass while he tries to eat his hotdog at the half

Dustin Fox....Ohio Suckeyes DB.....that explains it.
    So this second half has major implications well beyond our 6th win of the season. I imagine there are many right now torn in their emotions as to how they want this second half to go. Me, I want a win. Then the chips will fall will they may. 
    redhawk11NescacdadLove_and_HonorDICK
  • yanksalexyanksalex Wealthy Alum
    Bluesman said:

So this second half has major implications well beyond our 6th win of the season. I imagine there are many right now torn in their emotions as to how they want this second half to go. Me, I want a win. Then the chips will fall will they may. 

Just win, baby.
    redhawk11skins
  • Bluesman said:

If Chuck doesn't score our first drive, I am ordering Mollaut to rip off his shirt and run onto the field!!

Nooooooooo!!

ESPN+ seems pointless compared to ESPN3 except just another way ESPN can suck away more money.

Wow - about 5 students in the stands in student section!
    It’s great that ESPN shows that angle of view during the half time announcers summary.

ESPN+ has a lot of extra MLB and NHL games.

• Spanks004Spanks004 Wealthy Alum
    Bluesman said:

Umm I want to win, for the team, for the seniors...for a potential bowl. Get it done.
    Horrible news. Kenny Young hurt and done for the night. Feel bad for Kenny on senior night. Worst way to finish the year. 
    Nescacdad