Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Teegan Pifher-Verbal

Megan picked up the verbal of Teegan Pifher, 6'1 wing, from Olentangay Liberty, last night. Nice pickup for Megan. Teegan played this summer on one of the top Ohio elite teams. Here are highlights from the 2016-2017 season. As you can see, she has an excellent three point shot. Welcome aboard Teegan!

Spanks004

Comments

• BluesmanBluesman Wealthy Alum
    edited May 2019
    Teagan Pifher has decided to reopen her recruitment due to Megan Duffy's departure. Huge loss as Teagan is an excellent player. Hopefully DeUnna Hendrix can get her back in the fold-once DeUnna announces a coaching staff. Hard to fault Teagan for this decision when she doesn't even know who will be her coaches beyond Deundra. 
  • killgas20killgas20 Senior Barfly
    Bluesman said:

Teagan Pifher has decided to reopen her recruitment due to Megan Duffy's departure. Huge loss as Teagan is an excellent player. Hopefully DeUnna Hendrix can get her back in the fold-once DeUnna announces a coaching staff. Hard to fault Teagan for this decision when she doesn't even know who will be her coaches beyond Deundra. 

Regarding her coaching staff, has there been any word on when we could see some assistant coaching hires?  Given the time (mid-May) I realize it is more difficult as the applicant pool is smaller.  
  • NickskinNickskin Wealthy Alum
    killgas20 said:

Bluesman said:

Regarding her coaching staff, has there been any word on when we could see some assistant coaching hires?  Given the time (mid-May) I realize it is more difficult as the applicant pool is smaller.  
    The AC's haven't been named yet?  Is that normal in WBB?  It's been just over 3 weeks since the hire.
    redhawk11
    Nickskin said:

killgas20 said:

Bluesman said:

The AC's haven't been named yet?  Is that normal in WBB?  It's been just over 3 weeks since the hire.
    Zero coaches named. She introduced someone at her press conference that she was bringing with her but that lady isn't up either. I wrote over a week ago to the AD's office asking when we might hear something about assistant coaches and got zero reply. 
  • D_DayD_Day Wealthy Alum
    I think that they have all but one, but the athletic department prefers to announce all at the same time.
    redhawk11
    D_Day said:

I think that they have all but one, but the athletic department prefers to announce all at the same time.

Well that is news to the players as well.