Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

A thread on the Mgoblog discussion forum indicates that Alex Malzone is in the transfer portal

Comments

• Spanks004Spanks004 Wealthy Alum
    Interesting...maybe he just knows that a younger QB is going to start over him, even if he is better, Martin might decide to build a young guy for future
  • EDDIEEDDIE Wealthy Alum
    "Maybe he can beat out Tate Martell at their new school."

lol.
    dave67
  • rexjack53rexjack53 Senior Barfly
    Hope it means the other  QB's are just too good 
    Redsea
  • grumpy1grumpy1 Senior Barfly
    I don’t really care, do you?
    redhawk11Bash_Riprock
  • greggie76greggie76 Havighurstite
    I told you all to many QBs on team wacth we l lose proudly the Kentucky qb that redshirted
    skin66thechuck_2112agc
  • digitalhawkdigitalhawk Senior Barfly
    Every time I see "transfer portal" I imagine Stewie and Brian.
    moose
  • RedseaRedsea Wealthy Alum
    greggie76 said:

I told you all to many QBs on team wacth we l lose proudly the Kentucky qb that redshirted

I have no idea what this means
    agcBash_RiprockNescacdad
  • dave67dave67 Wealthy Alum
    Is greggie76 in Colorado?
    skin66
  • thechuck_2112thechuck_2112 Wealthy Alum
    greggie76 said:

Assuming for the sake of argument we have too many QBs, why would the guy whose path to starting just got easier leave?
  • laxdaddylaxdaddy Senior Barfly
    rexjack53 said:

Hope it means the other  QB's are just too good 

I am not sure what else it could mean other than he just doesn't like Oxford.

He clearly must think he cannot beat out Williamson or Mayer or someone told him he was unlikely to do so.

Let's face it, as a senior with one year of eligibility, unless he has truly separated himself from the other guys he is not going to win the job.

• Bash_RiprockBash_Riprock Wealthy Alum
    edited January 12
    Need some help here. My greggie to English translation app is down.
    dave67skin66Nescacdada26dave
  • Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum
    I used to wonder if there were character limits for thread titles. I no longer wonder this.
    agc
  • redhawk11redhawk11 Wealthy Alum
    edited January 12
    greggie76 said:

Greggie has ben on top of this from the begining. Why half so many qbs when only 1 (sometimes 2) can be on the field at one time?? No need to hav 3 or for qbs. Only need 2

skin66DICK
  • BluesmanBluesman Wealthy Alum
    I wish Alex the best. Now bring on the future of Miami football in Jackson, AJ, and Brett!!!