Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Miami Hawk Talk Fantasy Football 2019

EDDIEEDDIE Wealthy Alum
It's back for the 14th consecutive year.

14 teams played last year (the maximum), although I assume three teams (based on no transactions last year) are not returning.

If you would like to play, please send a pm. There probably will be 1, 2, or 3 openings.

Last Year's Standings:

*1. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD 12-0-1 .
*2. It’s Mueller Time 10-2-1
*3. 1809ers 9-4-0
*4. Average Joes 12-1-0
*5. Water Weasels 7-6-0
*6. The Electric Mayhem 6-7-0
7. Nuclear Read Option 5-8-0 -
8. MRGRedhawk 3-10-0
9. elpalito 6-7-0 .462
10. HoosierHawks 6-7-0
11. KC's Pigskins 5-8-0
12. Swoop's Swoon 5-7-1
13. Chief Panic 2-10-1
14. Crazy Uncle Joes 1-12-0

Comments

• MUHawk84MUHawk84 Wealthy Alum
    No wheres to go but up!
  • ChiefPanicChiefPanic Off-Campus Slummer
    Can’t remember how many transactions I had, but 2-10-1 isn’t scaring me away. Perhaps I’ll actually show up to the draft this year....
  • EDDIEEDDIE Wealthy Alum
    Actually, in 2017 you made the playoffs, and in 2016, you won the Championship.

ChiefPanic
  • MUHawk84MUHawk84 Wealthy Alum
    I still say we need to either drop all or two of the W-R-T positions, or shorten the bench a little bit to increase the player pool.
    Shortening the bench by a position can be considered. The extra WRT positions provide a more realistic lineup, instead of an all-star team. But you need to watch your bye weeks when drafting and make sure your 2 QBs don't have the same bye week.
  • elpalitoelpalito Wealthy Alum
    Please drop my team. I haven't been able to access that account for 4+ years
    ChiefPanic
    OK. If you have an active Yahoo account and want to continue, I'll create a link.
  • ChrisW1980ChrisW1980 Havighurstite
    Eddie, on an unrelated note, will you be bringing back PICK THE UNDERDOG again this year?  I loved that.  Last year Dick had told me about it and I started playing and had a really good time with it.  I appreciate all that you do.
    Hi Chris. Yes, it will be back! The first games are played the last week of August. And as always, the annual participation fee of $1,000 is waived.
    Draft is Friday, although you don't have to be there. Suddenly, there is one opening. If anyone would like to play this year, send a pm and you can quickly join. Otherwise, I'll create a "phantom team" that will be league managed.