Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Rainy day in Kent

DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
Current gameday forecast is 55 degrees, 9 mph winds, and 82% rain throughout the game.

Comments

• Miami having to look up at Kent State.........good grief.
  • rexjack53rexjack53 Wealthy Alum
    Helps Miami more than it does Kent. Kent has a better pass game so far. Miami has been much better the last 3 games however .
    AORedHawk33
  • The_SackmanThe_Sackman Wealthy Alum

Miami having to look up at Kent State.........good grief.

I mean, they got fat off of Akron and BG. It's not like they beat anyone with a pulse. They might not win another game.
    MHT_Meme_TeamAORedHawk33
  • MazMaz Senior Barfly
    I saw the title to this thread and immediately heard "He's the hairy-handed gent who ran amuck in Kent" in my head. Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head all day.
  • killgas20killgas20 Senior Barfly
    Maz said:

I saw the title to this thread and immediately heard "He's the hairy-handed gent who ran amuck in Kent" in my head. Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head all day.

AAAOOOOO!
    CycloneAl
  • QuinoaburgerQuinoaburger Wealthy Alum

Miami having to look up at Kent State.........good grief.

I mean, they got fat off of Akron and BG. It's not like they beat anyone with a pulse. They might not win another game.
    They completely blew the doors off of both of those teams though. They also picked up a win against a top 5 FCS team and went on the road against OU and gave them all they could handle. Their only other games were road losses against top 25 teams. I would expect them to be right in the mix the rest of the way.
  • profholt82profholt82 Wealthy Alum
    A rainy day in Kent Town
    Had me low, and had me down
    I viewed the morning with such alarm
    Dix Stadium had lost its charm

How long, I wondered, could this thing last?
    But the age of miracles hadn't passed
    For, suddenly, I saw Chuck there
    And in rainy Kent Town
    The sun was shining everywhere!

With all due apologies to Frank and Judy, and, well, all of you too. ;p
    DICK
  • BlackbirdBlackbird Off-Campus Slummer
    Love it, Profholt!  At the risk of jacking this thread, I highly recommend the movie “Judy.”  Renee Zellweger should win the Oscar for best actress.