Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Prediction Wednesday

RenmancoRenmanco Wealthy Alum
Miami will win 30-27....two in a row against the hated Bobkittens....destruction completed at home and on the road.

Comments

• AORedHawk33AORedHawk33 Wealthy Alum
    Miami 23-21. Sloman for the win
    MHT_Meme_Teammz343
  • skinsskins Wealthy Alum
    I think we win by 10+ or lose big.

Not seeing us pulling out a close battle, with frosh QB.
  • The post-game midfield handshake between Chuck and Frank goes awry. Haymakers are thrown.
    bpat
  • Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum
    34-20 OU :(
  • skinsskins Wealthy Alum
    edited November 2019

The post-game midfield handshake between Chuck and Frank goes awry. Haymakers are thrown.

Afterwards...as things settle....

Frank says to Chuck, in efforts to make up...."bottle of Red?...bottle of White {lightning)?...meet me at an Eye-talian Restaurant?"
    killgas20
  • NescacdadNescacdad Wealthy Alum
    Decent crowd for national telecast. Miami running game clicks against an Ohio Defense that gives up a lot of yards on the ground. Miami defense contains the Canuck in the first half. Eerily familiar scenario...as Miami gets up early and fritters away the lead. Sloman rescues us at the end. RedHawks win.
    MHT_Meme_Team
  • RedseaRedsea Wealthy Alum
    We cant tackle Nathan Rourke and we kick too many field goals and fall 28-23. But we look pretty good doing it.
  • skin66skin66 Wealthy Alum
    I have no idea.
  • bpatbpat Wealthy Alum

The post-game midfield handshake between Chuck and Frank goes awry. Haymakers are thrown.

Chuck slips Captain Frank a roofie in his post congratulatory peace offering of a cup of Gatorade.
  • 90skin90skin Senior Barfly
    Miami 34
    OU Sucks 10
  • Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum
    edited November 2019
    Nm
  • aba222aba222 Off-Campus Slummer
    Good guys 21
    Meow Mixers 20
  • Miami 23-21. Sloman for the win

Very prophetic.
    AORedHawk33Re6H5wkMHT_Meme_TeamDICK
  • NescacdadNescacdad Wealthy Alum
    Nescacdad said:

Decent crowd for national telecast. Miami running game clicks against an Ohio Defense that gives up a lot of yards on the ground. Miami defense contains the Canuck in the first half. Eerily familiar scenario...as Miami gets up early and fritters away the lead. Sloman rescues us at the end. RedHawks win.

I guess I channeled The Great Carnac a little bit!
    DICK