Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

One Score Games

BluesmanBluesman Wealthy Alum
How many just a year ago would believe this prediction. That a CM led Miami team would win 5 straight one score games. I wouldn't have believed it. But it's now true, CM has led Miami to 5 straight wins in one score games. Pretty amazing and pretty damn good! Nice job Chuck, we salute you! And while I would love to win some games in blow out fashion, please keep this streak going!
skin66muredhawks22

Comments

• Redhawks16Redhawks16 Wealthy Alum
    Kudos to the strength and conditioning staff on a big 4th quarter win too!
    killgas20dave67
  • NescacdadNescacdad Wealthy Alum
    I’m OK with the one score wins but I liked the 40-16 blowouts better. Maybe we’ll get back there sometime soon. Lots of young kids are getting meaningful PT this season.
  • The_SackmanThe_Sackman Wealthy Alum
    Nescacdad said:

I’m OK with the one score wins but I liked the 40-16 blowouts better. Maybe we’ll get back there sometime soon. Lots of young kids are getting meaningful PT this season.

They're coming. The next two Wednesdays SHOULD be hilarious.
    Quinoaburger
  • dave67dave67 Wealthy Alum
    It's called "Martin Magic" , embrace it.
  • muredhawks22muredhawks22 Havighurstite
    Blues, I could not agree more.  We definitely need to give him credit when due, and it is definitely due here.  Congrats Coach!!
    NescacdadHawksGrad18
  • dave67 said:

• killgas20killgas20 Senior Barfly

dave67 said:

In the world of illusion, everything becomes reality...oh, thank you!