Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Chuck’s OU postgame presser

Cincykid3Cincykid3 Wealthy Alum
edited November 2019 in Football
I liked most of what Chuck said at the Wednesday presser...he still definitely has chip on his shoulder about how the Miami fan base responded to giving up 70 plus points to OSU.

He seems to relish the underdog role and to the credit of the team we have won a number of close games now where we were not favored to win. Be interesting to see how fired up Chuck can get the boys when we are heavily favored. Not worried about Akron since they are so bad but BG scares me in terms of us possibly having a letdown after the big OU won.

Comments

• grumpy1grumpy1 Wealthy Alum
    Paraphrasing here, “I’ve won a lot of close games in bigger venues than a midweek MAC game.” He still thinks he’s too good for us.
  • Cincykid3Cincykid3 Wealthy Alum
    edited November 2019
    Like I said...I liked most (not all) of what Chuck said as he gave a lotta credit to his players...he did of course whine about the OOC schedule.