Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

BG line

Cincykid3Cincykid3 Wealthy Alum
Will we be favored by two touchdowns?

Comments

• RenmancoRenmanco Wealthy Alum
    Miami will be favored by 17-20.
  • Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum
    edited November 2019
    Sagarin predictor has us favored by 3 TDs, but no way Vegas gives them that many points. 17 probably sounds about right.

And using Sagarin, we should be favored by 32.5 over Akron and 1.5 at BSU.
  • I would take BG against the spread since I feel like we're due or a letdown, though I still think we win in a game not as close as the score indicates.
  • Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum
    We're currently giving 18.
  • Cincykid3Cincykid3 Wealthy Alum
    We only average 23 PPG so a blowout would be unexpected. I do not expect us to cover the 18 but sure hoping for the W!
  • rexjack53rexjack53 Wealthy Alum
    18.5 is what I saw. Hope Miami can rush for 300 yards  and get to play back ups. Team needs to take this game serious . 
  • The_SackmanThe_Sackman Wealthy Alum
    BG averages losing by 49.5 in 4 road games this year. 
  • Cincykid3Cincykid3 Wealthy Alum
    Don’t expect it with our normal conservative game plan (unless they absolutely cannot stop the run), but would love to see a “statement” game and a convincing win!
  • rexjack53rexjack53 Wealthy Alum
    BG is 121 in FBS Defense against the rush. Hope team has 300 + yards on the ground. 
  • skinsskins Wealthy Alum
    Hope to see a lot of Tyre, Bester...and even Davion