Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Basketball Buy Games

Not much money will be had this year from buy games/guarantee games per Jon Rothstein. 

Comments

• John Calipari talked about but games on Dan Patrick, last week, and the importance of them needing to happen. I forgot Calipari’s son plays for Detroit

• RedseaRedsea Wealthy Alum
    Doesnt seem worth effort this year. Find home and homes with close by schools I guess. I would even consider finding a three way match so the home team doesnt get screwed. Maybe indiana state- NKU- miami. Each gets one home game this year and next
    DICK
  • dudis41dudis41 Senior Barfly
    There may still be a chance one of the MTE bubble events that are being set up needs a team or two to fill it out, particularly if it involves some ranked teams looking for a probable W. We could be compensated for that.