Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Doyle, Rugumba, and Danny G-Time to Play!!

BluesmanBluesman Wealthy Alum
Here is a shout out to three great players-Doyle, Rugumba and Danny G-come on back! All three declared they were going to get ready for the draft when the MAC announced no football. Now that we are playing, wouldn't it be awesome to have 2 ALL MAC OL back and an All MAC DB? Come on guys, one more MAC Championship-WE CAN DO THIS!! 
AORedHawk33DICKredhawk11Nescacdad

Comments

• Cincykid3Cincykid3 Wealthy Alum
    Awesome news!!!
  • Spanks004Spanks004 Wealthy Alum
    Huge for the team, the OL is stacked
  • yanksalexyanksalex Wealthy Alum

Looks like they are!

Is the press conference he's referring to available anywhere? Just did a cursory check of MiamiRedHawks.com and our social media accounts and I don't see it.
    chitownhawk
  • Love_and_HonorLove_and_Honor Wealthy Alum
    edited September 26
    Spanks004 said:

How far we've come from the days when Colin Buchanan was our 'best' o-lineman.
    FraggleHawk
  • JiveHawkJiveHawk Wealthy Alum
    edited September 26

Spanks004 said:

I mean Buchanan was a legit NFL prospect and had signed until he decided to leave football during the preseason of his rookie year. I believe it was for his mental health. The bigger was the old staff's idea of S&C being jumping jacks while signing the fight song.
  • JiveHawk said:

Spanks004 said:

I mean Buchanan was a legit NFL prospect and had signed until he decided to leave football during the preseason of his rookie year. I believe it was for his mental health. The bigger was the old staff's idea of S&C being jumping jacks while signing the fight song.
    Fair, was being unfair to Colin. Thought you'd agree with the 180 we've had between getting manhandled by Kent State to holding our own against decent programs.