Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

2021 season starts this weekend

DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
Miami host Buffalo Friday and Saturday nights at 7 in Millett.  Both games will be carried on ESPN3/+.  This is a unique schedule.  We are playing 22 MAC games only, followed by the MAC tournament, which will be played in the first week in April.

After this weekend, until mid March, we will switch to Thursday/Friday games every week.  Then the last couple of weeks of the regular season there are 3 games, played Tuesday/Friday/Saturday.

Comments

• DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
    Miami will be going for our 5th consecutive regular season championship this year.  20 years ago, also under Coach Condit, we won 4 straight.  Stars such as Gaby Harper, Morgan Sieman, Sarah Wojick, Sophie Riemersma, Abigail Huser, and Avarie Powell return.
    Mowch
  • DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
    9-6 Miami early in the first set.
  • DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
    17-12 Miami in the first.
  • DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
    25-18 Miami in Set 1.
  • DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
    15-12 Miami halfway through the second set.
  • DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
    Miami wins the second set 25-22.  Up 2-0.
  • skin66skin66 Wealthy Alum
    Interesting video review on what appeared to win the 2nd set.
  • DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
    I think we were in the net earlier in the rally, not on the last kill.
  • skin66skin66 Wealthy Alum
    I was multitasking so I didn’t have any sound. I thought it was on the last shot.
  • DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
    Allyson Severance, sophomore, has been our best player tonight, IMO.
  • DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
    Freshman Maggie McCrary also has impressed in her first college game.
  • DICKDICK Wealthy Alum
    25-10 Miami in the third set.  3-0.  Same time, same opponent tomorrow.