Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

President Biden Is A Fraud

mollauttmollautt Wealthy Alum
=>He promised change. He promised to make things better. We wanted to believe him.

But only 5 days into his presidency Tom Brady is again going to the Superbowl.
skin66thechuck_2112Love_and_HonorFraggleHawk

Comments

• QuinoaburgerQuinoaburger Wealthy Alum
    Aaron Rodgers denied a Super Bowl appearance by flukey plays going against his team and questionable coaching. As it ever was.
  • MacCrackenMacCracken Havighurstite
    My choice if things continue then is Deland McCullough or Tom Brady?  That's not a hard choice.
  • Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum
    I'm gonna need some charts and tiers to believe such a claim.
  • moosemoose Wealthy Alum

My choice if things continue then is Deland McCullough or Tom Brady?  That's not a hard choice.

Easy.

Love to see a first Super Bowl win for an NFC Team for Tommy Boy.
  • Love_and_HonorLove_and_Honor Wealthy Alum
    Neither has anything on the GOAT Jamarcus Russell. Less SB losses than Brady, as many SB wins as Dan Marino, less career interceptions than Farve. Where's the statue outside Allegiant Stadium?
    Quinoaburger
  • Professor_FateProfessor_Fate Wealthy Alum
    Re6H5wk said:

I'm gonna need some charts and tiers to believe such a claim.

Would you care for a Sharpie?
  • Professor_FateProfessor_Fate Wealthy Alum
    Neither has anything on the GOAT Jamarcus Russell. Less SB losses than Brady, as many SB wins as Dan Marino, less career interceptions than Farve. Where's the statue outside Allegiant Stadium?
    JaMarcus played in Oakland's stadium, which is now as empty and blank as the tapes JaMarcus was given to watch, back in his Oakland playing days.

Love_and_Honormoose
  • Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum
    And for the record, Miami men's basketball is undefeated in hoops under his administration. He's Making Millett Great Again!
    redhawk11muhawkDICK
  • yanksalexyanksalex Wealthy Alum
    edited January 25
    Biden has been President for 5 days and, not once during his administration has @mollautt mentioned the BATAAN DEATH MARCH.

Change we can believe in!
    thechuck_2112muhawkLove_and_Honor
  • muhawkmuhawk Wealthy Alum
    edited January 25
    Just remember:

Bill Belichick has a losing record in his head coaching career when Tom Brady is not his starting QB.
    MacCracken
  • mollauttmollautt Wealthy Alum
    yanksalex said:

Biden has been President for 5 days and, not once during his administration has @mollautt mentioned the BATAAN DEATH MARCH.

Change we can believe in!
    =>But yet @yanksalex is still as snarky as ever.

Obi Wan: Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

Anakin/Vader: Isn't your use of the word "only" a statement of "absolute" in and of itself?

Obi Wan: Did I stutter?