Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

Call Them La-La. They Frontin' With Their 3rd Name Change

mollauttmollautt Wealthy Alum
=>They no longer have Bobby Boucher. We can beat 'em.

Comments

• muhawkmuhawk Wealthy Alum
    UL never had Bobby Boucher. UL had Greg Meaney. Roberto's son played for SCLSU.
  • mollautt said:

=>They no longer have Bobby Boucher. We can beat 'em.

Oh no! They suck again!
  • Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum
    Louisiana (of LA)
    JCook32
  • NescacdadNescacdad Wealthy Alum
    I’m not disrespecting these guys. I’ve seen them play in person this year. They are either Louisiana or UL.
    killgas20
  • As the French say: U-La-La
    Bash_Riprockredhawkup
    edited December 2019
    At least a third of their roster is made up of kids with French/Acadian last names. Their tailgate ought to be a tasty one!
  • mollauttmollautt Wealthy Alum
    Nescacdad said:

I’m not disrespecting these guys. I’ve seen them play in person this year. They are either Louisiana or UL.

=>Ef 'em.

Lalalala lalalala Elmo's World.
    mollautt said:

Nescacdad said:

=>Ef 'em.

Lalalala lalalala Elmo's World.
    Did a Bearcat fan hijack your feed?
    mollauttBash_Riprock
    =>La-La Fight song is pretty cool tho...

• cajunmancajunman Summer Orientee
    Greetings from Cajun Land!! We are looking forward to the game and hope all who are making the trip have a safe on.  I think after the game some here will have a different perspective.  Geaux Cajuns....
    Bash_RiprockAORedHawk33muhawkelpalitokillgas20Love_and_Honor
    =>Welcome cajunman!
    muredhawks22elpalito
    edited December 2019
    Welcome Cajunman! I saw UL play at Coastal Carolina in early November and actually watched the fourth quarter in the stands with Levi Lewis’ dad. I have no doubt about the high quality of your football team and even told Mr. Lewis I thought either App State or Louisiana would be a big challenge for anyone in the MAC this year. At that stage I couldn’t have anticipated our RedHawks would be squaring off against Louisiana in a bowl. Our young team has improved throughout the season and I’m hoping we can give y’all a tussle worth sitting through. Looking forward to the smell of gumbo and etoufee in the Cajun tailgate area and hoping for some Acadian hospitality!
    muredhawks22FraggleHawk
  • The_SackmanThe_Sackman Wealthy Alum
    mollautt said:

=>Welcome cajunman!

Professor_Fatemollauttgrumpy1
    Nescacdad said:

Welcome Cajunman! I saw UL play at Coastal Carolina in early November and actually watched the fourth quarter in the stands with Levi Lewis’ dad. I have no doubt about the high quality of your football team and even told Mr. Lewis I thought either App State or Louisiana would be a big challenge for anyone in the MAC this year. At that stage I couldn’t have anticipated our RedHawks would be squaring off against Louisiana in a bowl. Our young team has improved throughout the season and I’m hoping we can give y’all a tussle worth sitting through. Looking forward to the smell of gumbo and etoufee in the Cajun tailgate area and hoping for some Acadian hospitality!

Nescacdad said:

Nescacdad said:

Well, Mobile isnt the perfect place for authentic Cajun Food but its close enough.  We should have a good crowd make the trip but the date really stinks and will inhibit it some.    The waterboy  imagery seems to be a thing up north but trust me its only a  movie lol.  Oh and we dont like Lspoop at all so feel free to bad mouth them when you meet a Cajun Fan.  The strength of our team is our highly rated Offensive line and trio of running backs.  Lewis has his good days and average.  Basically, if ya ll shut down our running game we will be worried.    Look forward to meeting the fans of the real Miami.  

Bash_RiprockNescacdadFraggleHawk
  • 75_Redskins75_Redskins Off-Campus Slummer
    What is Cajun's message board?
    edited December 2019
    =>http://www.raginpagin.com/ is only semi-active one I could find. 
    Footbalhead
    Ragin Pagin...
    cajunman said:

Nescacdad said:

Nescacdad said:

Nescacdad said:

Well, Mobile isnt the perfect place for authentic Cajun Food but its close enough.  We should have a good crowd make the trip but the date really stinks and will inhibit it some.    The waterboy  imagery seems to be a thing up north but trust me its only a  movie lol.  Oh and we dont like Lspoop at all so feel free to bad mouth them when you meet a Cajun Fan.  The strength of our team is our highly rated Offensive line and trio of running backs.  Lewis has his good days and average.  Basically, if ya ll shut down our running game we will be worried.    Look forward to meeting the fans of the real Miami.  

Laissez les bon temps roulez!

• Nescacdad said:

cajunman said:

Nescacdad said:

Nescacdad said:

Nescacdad said:

Laissez les bon temps roulez!

Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish.
  • mpurdy22mpurdy22 Havighurstite
    Is it pronounced "Lazy-Ana"??   xP
  • killgas20killgas20 Senior Barfly
    @cajunman

I went to the GA Southern / Louisiana game in Stateboro.  You all SHREDDED their defense.  Your passing game looked solid and you definitely have a strong running game.  Had their not been two muffed punt returns that turned into points for GA Southern, the score would not have been that close (37-24),  
    killgas20 said:

@cajunman

I went to the GA Southern / Louisiana game in Stateboro.  You all SHREDDED their defense.  Your passing game looked solid and you definitely have a strong running game.  Had their not been two muffed punt returns that turned into points for GA Southern, the score would not have been that close (37-24),  

Well, like everyone, injuries mount up but being the lateness of the bowl game we should be full strength.  Our special teams are playing well right now.   Like I said, its no secret. Stop our run, which few Have done even Mississippi State,  we will worry.
  • JiveHawkJiveHawk Wealthy Alum
    ULL has former Miami commit Johnny Lumpkin, who had to go JUCO before stepping on campus.