Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

All MAC Team

BluesmanBluesman Wealthy Alum
edited March 2020 in Men's Basketball
No Miami players on 1st, 2nd, 3rd team or honorable mention. Congrats however to Dae Dae Grant for making the all freshman team. 

I guess one way to look at it is we beat UB with lesser talent. There are other ways to look at it as well! Remember we have the MAC freshman of the year from two years ago on this team. Doesn't even make HM this year. 

Anyway, congrats Dae Dae!! 

Comments

• skinsskins Wealthy Alum
    You are aware of our record, correct?

;)
  • mollauttmollautt Wealthy Alum
    =>I only care that we place 5 on the MAC All-Tournament team.
    Re6H5wk
  • skin66skin66 Wealthy Alum
    Seems correct. IMO, the best way to think of this is to pretend there were open tryouts for one team to represent the league. I don’t believe we would have anyone make the team. Do you?

The women in the same situation probably would. Do any of you agree?

Each scenario relates to coaching, recruiting and coaching what you have. Our coaches are letting us down. Just my opinion.
    DICK
  • Cincykid3Cincykid3 Wealthy Alum
    Nike not even honorable mention? If so, doesn’t bode well for his NBA aspirations.
    skin66skins
  • QuinoaburgerQuinoaburger Wealthy Alum
    Cincykid3 said:

Nike not even honorable mention? If so, doesn’t bode well for his NBA aspirations.

If he sticks around for another season he would only need to average like 12 points per game to become Miami's all-time leading scorer.
  • Re6H5wkRe6H5wk Wealthy Alum

Cincykid3 said:

If he sticks around for another season he would only need to average like 12 points per game to become Miami's all-time leading scorer.
    This doesn't sound sound right. How many points does he have?
  • QuinoaburgerQuinoaburger Wealthy Alum
    Re6H5wk said:

Cincykid3 said:

This doesn't sound sound right. How many points does he have?
    Yeah, you're right. I was totally looking at the wrong number. He would need to average 28.6 in a 32 game season.
    Re6H5wk