Welcome to Miami Hawk Talk!

This website is a fan-operated and fan-oriented site primarily about athletics at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

This website is not affiliated with Miami University, the Mid-American Conference (MAC), the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC) the NCAA, or any other collegiate or professional organization.

CBS College Coaching Pressure Cooker List

NescacdadNescacdad Wealthy Alum
edited July 15 in Football
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/2021-college-football-hot-seat-rankings-evaluating-the-job-security-of-all-130-fbs-coaches/

According to CBS Sports, no MAC head coach is under significant enough pressure that it would jeopardize his job. CM is listed as “safe and secure”. Akron’s Tom Arth is the only one who might be in the pressure queue.

Comments

• Love_and_HonorLove_and_Honor Wealthy Alum
    edited July 15
    Loeffler is listed in the pressure group too but I think he's safer than that. Everyone familiar with BG knows the mess he inherited from Jinks would take time to fix so no one is expecting much from him yet. I'd lower him but bump up Hammock at NIU; he isn't on the hot seat per se, but I could see him getting let go this season if this is another bad year given that he took over a MAC champion but they've been pretty lousy under him so far.
    DICKNescacdad